If you want to create nice autumn decoration but doesn’t want to spend much money, this decoration is right for you.
- a mason jar;
- glue – mod podge will do just fine;
- brush – to spread the glue;
- tea candle.
Step by step instructions:
Take the brush, spread some glue on the outside of the jar and glue one leaf.
- Spread some more glue, slightly covering the first leaf and glue another leaf, again slightly overlapping the first leaf.
- Continue with this operation, until the entire mason jar is covered with leaves.
- Tie some nice decorative ribbon or sting to the jar’s neck.
- Put tea candle in the mason jar and light it.
- In low light room, the atmosphere is fairy.